Version 1.0 | Dated: 19 May 2018
Your data is being collected by Identitag Ltd, Salters Lane, Sedgefield Stockton-on-Tees, TS21 3EE. United Kingdom
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Cookies and Analytics: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
· information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including but not limited to: name, company name, address, phone number and email address.)
· any other information that you choose to send to us; Including emails,purchases orders, drawings and schedules.
The legal basis for processing the data is to allow us to carry out our business and for the benefit our clients. In addition, we may also use the following as a basis for processing the data:
· To administer client records.
· To advise and update clients of changes and improvements in product specifications.
· To manage our employees’ work-related requirements.
· To maintain our own accounts and records.
· To provide a service to the standard of expectation that individual clients’ may have requested.
· To contact individuals via surveys and research programmes regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
· to the extent that we are required to do so by law
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
· in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
· to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
· to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
· administer the website
· improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
· enable your use of the services available on the website
· send you goods purchased and / or supply services purchased via the website or other methods
· send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
· send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
· send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
· deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary or for a period of up to 10 years, or until you specifically request its removal.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Other than as previously stated, we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The Identitag Ltd website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Identitag Ltd
Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website or via the telephone will not be stored by us.
We may share your personal data with our payment processors but only for the purposes of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Identitag may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
If you have any questions on these policies, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer those questions.